Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting an Evie Rez

So in case you don't know the reference... Evie is the spell caster character in the recently released FTPMMO Vindictus (Vindictus Main Site) which I've been a bit addicted to lately.  Basically, now that I think I have a little more time on my hands hopefully I'll actually be able to get into the groove of blogging consistently.  We'll see.

Edit: other pages besides this fixed more or less... added a links list so I can pro-stalk myself since one but Travie comes on here anyway.

Edit 2: Added a Neotokyo page... I'll probably add pages of communities im pretty active in and whatnot... otherwise they'll just be regular posts...

However, the Neotokyo page does have some Neotokyo OST music, which ive just fallen in love with ever since i heard it...

bleh its 6am T_T sleepy time... maybe moar later.

No comments:

Post a Comment